Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, members of Star!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Purr~ /title2shortfml

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn
Admin
Shawn

Purr~ /title2shortfml Empty
PostSubject: Purr~ /title2shortfml   Purr~ /title2shortfml EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Well, since everyone's making one..I'll make one as well! Very Happy

So well, I'm Shawn and I was born and raised in Singapore. Kind of a shitty country since we can't chew gum (well, delicious gum at least trololol). *tear*
Anyway, I'm 15 this year and still a kitten. (yeah, I'm the youngest out of you old hags) Only a fewww more years till I'm a full-grown cat. I enjoy skateboarding a lot and usually go out with my friends to skate around town/parks. Started about a year back when I got sick and tired of computer games, lol.

My favourite band's A day to remember but I love other genres as well. Mostly dubstep and post-hardcore. I listen to all sorts of music though Very Happy

I'll keep this short and end here. Remember to always use protection!

Peace. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://starguild.rpg-board.net
Sherrif

Sherrif

PostSubject: Re: Purr~ /title2shortfml   Purr~ /title2shortfml EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:37 pm

OMG UR 15!!!

sry just had to say it!!

butttttt what about ur music, intresting, hobbies, sekslife, passions, what kind of kitties and all!!

we want more!
Back to top Go down
iNub

iNub

PostSubject: Re: Purr~ /title2shortfml   Purr~ /title2shortfml EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Aight, Sherrif's got the spirit

MOAR OF THAT KITTEH PLZ
Back to top Go down
Tamiko

Tamiko

PostSubject: Re: Purr~ /title2shortfml   Purr~ /title2shortfml EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Shawn wrote:
I listen to all sorts of music though Very Happy

when i saw that i really wanted to post the rebecca black video but... i couldn't resist teh puppy look on teh avatarz. meow ._.

Back to top Go down
Murusame

Murusame

PostSubject: Re: Purr~ /title2shortfml   Purr~ /title2shortfml EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Actually Turadin is younger then you. Also I'm the youngest -.- never forget! D:<!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purr~ /title2shortfml   Purr~ /title2shortfml Empty

Back to top Go down

Purr~ /title2shortfml
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star :: Introductions-
Jump to: