Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, members of Star!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legendary Murusame!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Murusame

Murusame

The Legendary Murusame! Empty
PostSubject: The Legendary Murusame!   The Legendary Murusame! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:05 pm

Hi my name is Krishan. Im 10 years old, but I play like a pro 17 year old cause I am awesome like that. I live in England. I like to play loads of games. Thats it.

I'm on Steam: My name is MrKojuro. I'm on Ventrilo:PM me if you want the server. I use TeamViewer for emergency's:PM me if you ever need help, I can just get on Teamviewer and help you on that.

I like Dubstep and DnB and I listen to a lot of it mostly. I have all my games on mute and I listen to music.

I'm on Youtube but my vids suck, depends. My Youtube is MrKojuro.

Bleh I must of missed something out I feel lack of typing.

I knew it! I forgot that my Evolution Dragonica char is Murusame. D:.

And I play: Terraria, Team Fortress 2, Evo DR, Elsword, Rusty Hearts, Rusty Hearts private server:PM me if you want the link, and War of Immortals(It says I have entered my Beta Key but I havent....).

Woof Woof thats it. cat
Back to top Go down
Turadin

Turadin

PostSubject: Murusame   The Legendary Murusame! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Dude... NICE intro!!! Love the Pic
Back to top Go down
iNub

iNub

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Murusame!   The Legendary Murusame! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Nice intro, it explains your Steam spam :p
Back to top Go down
Shawn
Admin
Shawn

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Murusame!   The Legendary Murusame! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:16 am

Wow you play soo many games. No wonder you're so inactive. Get your ass on more before I dismiss your little ass!
Back to top Go down
https://starguild.rpg-board.net
Sherrif

Sherrif

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Murusame!   The Legendary Murusame! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:32 am

Nice going mate,

lots of games like shawny said :p but heey we have another native english speaker Very Happy:D

free english lessons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iNub

iNub

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Murusame!   The Legendary Murusame! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Shawn wrote:
Wow you play soo many games. No wonder you're so inactive. Get your ass on more before I dismiss your little ass!

#11 He'll only do so when we see you online #12
Back to top Go down
Murusame

Murusame

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Murusame!   The Legendary Murusame! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:49 pm

HEY! I am active. Dont make me come on and say "Hey guys look what I bought from the cash shop! [Shawn's Head] Yep its Yellow! Ima make it Purple now Very Happy!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Murusame!   The Legendary Murusame! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Murusame!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star :: Introductions-
Jump to: